-
March 26th, 2003, 09:49 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Oh sorry about that....I know I could kinda get bad with spoilers. But I promise that If I do a spoiler I will start the thread with saying it is a spoiler so that anyone who doesn't want to read it they don't have to ^^
I also know what you mean cause I also sometimes don't want to read spoilers. So I agree with you cause I know how horrible it could be to read something that you didn't intend to read in the first place ><
-
March 27th, 2003, 04:59 AM
#2
Inactive Member
I really REALLY hate when I bump into spoilers halfway through a thread that looks like it's totally unrelated...
I understand that some people (AnimeGoddess included) *want* spoilers, and that's fine. On the other hand, other people (me included) either *do not* want spoilers or want to be able to *choose* whether or not to read it. So let's accommodate both sides of the fence...
If you want to talk about spoilers for anything, *please* start a thread which has something like "SPOILER ALERT" in the title of the thread.
Please DON'T imbed random spoilers in the middle of an existing thread that looks like it's for something else.
This way AnimeGoddess can get her spoilers and I can NOT get her spoilers, if you see what I mean... ^^;;;
( [img]frown.gif[/img] Sparing folks the saga of how a thread called something like "Good Iwashiro music" on another board had someone completely ruining not only the end of the second Kenshin OVA set but also my ability to take much joy in any part of the entire series...)
begging, pleading, and whimpering here...
<font color="#660033" size="1">[ March 26, 2003 01:00 PM: Message edited by: Risu-chan ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks